Willamette Falls Pediatric Group has COVID-19 vaccine for our patients. If you would like your child to be added to our schedule list for either the 5-11 or 12 and older COVID-19 vaccine, please call our office at (503) 905-3400.
More info about the COVID-19 vaccine:
There is a lot of fear and questions regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community, state and world. We at WFPG want to help our patients and families the best we can.
Symptoms of Coronavirus can be similar to other viruses – fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, stomach pain.
Things you can do at home for your own family:
– wash your hands
– clean surfaces in your home, car, work frequently
– avoid touching your face
– avoid large group gatherings
– avoid sick people
– stay home if you are sick
– if sick, wear a mask if you do need to go out. Cover your mouth when coughing/sneezing.
– if you are sick enough that you feel like you need to come in and see us, please call ahead
– we may be able to provide guidance and help over the phone and save you a trip into the office
OHA has launched a new website to help people who test positive for COVID-19 that includes what to do if you test positive, if you have been exposed, and how to seek resources if you’re isolating at home and need support.
A COVID-19 Support Hotline is now available! Call 1-866-917-8881 if you have questions or need support.
Find more information about how to get a free at-home test here.
The CDC also offers this helpful page on self-testing
Click HERE to view “How Do Vaccines Work?” a video from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Fun and educational activities for kids while school is out
#staywell #washyourhands #stayhome
1. Call us with your concerns – our staff can help decide if a ‘televisit’ might be an option.
2. Things we can typically address in a televisit: rashes, pink eye, medication checks, behavioral concerns, etc.
3. Concerns that require us to listen to your child’s lungs or look in their ears will be better suited for an in-office visit.
4. You will schedule the televisit with your provider. Same copays would apply as a typical office visit, depending on your insurance. With our new Phreesia check-in process, you can often pay this on your phone as well.
5. At the visit time, our office will text or email you a link. Open the link and it you will enter a virtual waiting room. Your provider will then open your secure video session (think FaceTime, Skype, etc)
6. Chat with your provider, show them rashes or marks you are concerned about, get real-time advice.
Check it out! Stay home and stay healthy!
Please call (503) 905-3400 to join our new Patient Portal. Once you have received an invitation, you may access your account by clicking the hightlighted link above. For your convenience, we recommend bookmarking the link for future use.
The Children’s Heath Foundation
U.S. Dept. of Health Flu Information
American Academy of Pediatrics
CHA Building Resilience Videos
US Consumer Product Safety Comission
Center for Disease Control