Willamette Falls Pediatric Group has COVID-19 vaccine for our patients. If you would like your child to be added to our schedule list for either the 6 months-11 years or 12 and older COVID-19 vaccine, please call our office at (503) 905-3400. We currently have the Moderna COVID vaccines available.
Click HERE to view “How Do Vaccines Work?” a video from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
1. Call us with your concerns – our staff can help decide if a ‘televisit’ might be an option.
2. Things we can typically address in a televisit: rashes, pink eye, medication checks, behavioral concerns, etc.
3. Concerns that require us to listen to your child’s lungs or look in their ears will be better suited for an in-office visit.
4. You will schedule the televisit with your provider. Same copays would apply as a typical office visit, depending on your insurance. With our new Phreesia check-in process, you can often pay this on your phone as well.
5. At the visit time, our office will text or email you a link. Open the link and it you will enter a virtual waiting room. Your provider will then open your secure video session (think FaceTime, Skype, etc)
6. Chat with your provider, show them rashes or marks you are concerned about, get real-time advice.
Check it out! Stay home and stay healthy!
Please call (503) 905-3400 to join our new Patient Portal. Once you have received an invitation, you may access your account by clicking the hightlighted link above. For your convenience, we recommend bookmarking the link for future use.
The Children’s Heath Foundation
U.S. Dept. of Health Flu Information
American Academy of Pediatrics
US Consumer Product Safety Commission
Center for Disease Control
Accepted Insurance Plans
WFPG accepts most private/commercial insurance plans, please check with your plan or call us to confirm
We also accept Medicaid patients with Providence/OHP (Providence Health Assurance) and CareOregon.
We do NOT accept Trillium/OHP, PacificSource/OHP, OHSU/OHP, nor Kaiser/OHP . If your child is a member of one of these plans, and you want to see one of our providers, you will need to change your CCO to either Providence/OHP or CareOregon. (Some counties in Oregon will not allow you to join either plan and you will need to find another provider).