Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your child’s healthcare team, and part of your family!
1. Well Child visits scheduled all day until 4 pm.
2. Telemedicine visits are available! Visit with your provider from the comfort of your home. Same copays may apply as a normal office visit.
3. Sick visits late afternoon only.
4. For all visits please fill out any information requested prior to your appointment. We will have you call the office from the parking lot. And, face coverings or masks are now required for all persons over 2 years of age.
6. We are able to test for COVID-19 now, but only for certain cases (we have limited testing supplies). Chat with your provider if you think your child needs to be tested.
7. We are putting Saturday clinics on hold for now
8. Our new Phreesia check-in process can be done at home, ahead of time – little to no paperwork needed when you come in!
9. We do have formula available for families that need it (limited to a few cans per baby to help spread it among multiple families in need).
Medical School: Ege University, Izmir, Turkey Residency: University of Florida, Shands Teaching Hospital Fellowship: General Pediatrics. Boston Children’s Hospital Other Postgraduate Training: M...
Medical School: OHSU Internship: University of Kansas Medical Center Residency: OHSU “Dr. Jeff” received his medical degree from OHSU in 1987, and was board certified in Pediatrics in 1991...
Medical School and Residency: Oregon Health and Sciences University Dr. Shepard is a board certified Pediatrician who joined us in 2014. “Dr. Jen” grew up in Southeast Portland and has enj...
Dr. Guenzi (GWEN-zee) grew up in central California and has recently escaped the traffic of southern California to join our practice. After attending college at UCLA she received a Master’s in P...
Office hours are 9:ooam to 5:00pm Monday through Friday (with limited appointments available 8:00 to 9:00am)
WFPG has Saturday clinic hours at our Oregon City location from 9:00am to 1:00pm
1510 Division St. Oregon City, Oregon